• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 10.1 disconnects me from internet!!!! Ahhhh!

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2010 Jun 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

I have a huge problem since flash player 10.1 came out!

Everytime i want to watch a flashmovie it stops loading immediately and shortly after my internet connection tells me that i have no longer access to my actual network anymore.

The only thing that works is to restart my pc and not to watch flashmovies or start flash applications online.

Downloading and surfing from sites is no problem at all not even online gaming. It just happens if i want to watch movies with the flash player online.

I have windows 7 64bit and a nforce 590 sli amd chipset with nvidia network controllers. I even tried different driver settings cause there are some issues with the official driver for the chipset and networking controller concerning games like modern warfare 2 and its nat usage. but no chance every driver setting also leads to the same result 😕

i hope somebody knows this issue and has already a solution

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2010 Aug 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi, i am having the same problem except with windows vista, any help is greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines