Expand my Community achievements bar.

LiveCycle connector for Sharepoint issue

Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate Sharepoint with LiveCycle via the LiveCycle Connector for Sharepoint. But some issues occure.

Because of the load, I'm running Livecycle and Sharepoint on a separate machine. Sharepoint even runs in a Virtual machine.

The installation and configuration are neighter a problem for both products. Except the fact that it is not possible to publish a pdf file from LiveCycle to sharepoint, where it is possible to add a new folder on sharepoint. Adding the pdf via the web interface of sharepoint is not a problem.

These are the exceptions that are thrown:

Creating a file:

com.adobe.repository.RepositoryException: ALC-REP-744-000: Operation failed with the following error code [Unknown] and error message [Object reference not set to an instance of an object.].
Please verify the values of following [documentLibraryName:Shared Documents], [folderUrl:], [newFileName:contractPdf.pdf] 

Deleting a file:

com.adobe.repository.RepositoryException: File/Folder with given name [test.txt] does not exist in Document Library [Shared Documents].

Can someone help me on this? If you need more info, please let me know!

Thanks!!!

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Have you tried to add a file from sharepoint interface through a windows explorer window on Livecycle machine? I mean are you sure you are able to get Sharepoint UI in an IE/firefox window opened on the LiveCycle machine (i.e. http://<SharePointServerHostNameNOTIPAddress>:<Port>; works)?