• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I convert mp4 to swf?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2010 Jul 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i convert my mp4 files to swf files for my company's intranet site?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

google:  mp4 to swf conversion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this one...

http://www.008soft.com/how-to-convert/mp4-to-swf-converter.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2011 Feb 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can suggest you MacVide VideoFlash converter. It converts video files to swf and then you can make a special html code for embing your file on site. I do this for my own site)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2012 Jan 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this tutorial: How to Convert MP4 to SWF on Mac

The tool mentioned also has a windows version. You can pick one according to your need.

Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2013 Jul 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adwardfalen wrote:

Check this tutorial: How to Convert MP4 to SWF

The tool mentioned also has a windows version. You can pick one according to your need.

Hope it helps.

It is easy to follow and useful for me to convert. And it can convert many formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 15, 2014 Nov 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To convert MP4 to SWF on Mac and Windows, I recommend you a full guide. It easy and helpful.

It also helps you convert many other video files to SWF format like AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, MXF, WebM, AVCHD, MOD, OGV, 3GP, etc.

Better still, it also introduces a method of converting SWF to any other video and audio formats like SWF to MP4, SWF to AVI, SWF to MOV, SWF to MP3, SWF to WAV, etc.

Hope it is what you are looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just find a simple guide on how to batch convert MP4 videos to SWF with high video and audio quality on Windows or Mac computer..

After tried, it really works great in converting MP4 to SWF, it also can convert SWF to MP4.

It even can convert among various video formats like SWF, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, FLV, MPG, DV, AVCHD, OGV, WebM, GIF, MKV, MXF, VOB, RMVB, ProRes, ASF, DAV etc video..

It even can convert video to audio MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AAC, AC3, AIFF, etc audio format

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most HD video converters now offer a *.swf output option. However, although swf has smaller video file size and much easier to stream over Internet, it's not an intact standard video file which could cause playback issues on website.

My suggestions is to convert MP4 into FLV or Webm format for more fluent playback enjoyment. Pavtube HD Video Converter app support all three formats above, and it's available in AppStore: Mac App Store - Pavtube HD Video Converter

It worth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i convert this game to swf file from this site files-conversion.com

here is my file i convert scary maze

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MP4 is the most commonly-used video format. But we can't upload MP4 videos to blogs, emails or web pages. That is why SWF format becomes popular.

SWF, which has higher quality and smaller size, can be a wonderful web video format than MP4

Just check this guide: Top 8 Best MP4 to SWF Converters for Mac and Windows.

It shows 8 tools to convert MP4 to SWF with pros and cons, also included the free online tools.

Top 8 Best MP4 to SWF Converters for Mac and Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another way to do this is to import your Mp4 videos into Adobe Animate and then output them as swfs.

Also try this website. Its free. Convert MP4 to SWF (Online & Free) — Convertio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nick, that doesn't work. MP4 (or any H.264 video) can be embedded in the timeline so that you can animate on top of the video, but the video itself isn't included in the export. You could use Adobe Media Encoder CS6 to convert the videos to FLV, and then those would embed in the timeline, and be in the exported SWF. I imagine the online converters are doing something like that for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines