Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Qvo vadis My Palette?

Aug 3, 2010 12:44 AM

Many options illustartors is so conceived.

It looks as if the developers themselves did not have the heart to the beliefs and ideas introduced. The result of this professionalism is not a solution for professionals.

Replies 1 2 Previous Next
  • Muhammad Amjad Khan Abro
    38 posts
    Oct 29, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 6, 2010 10:45 AM   in reply to MarioMari

Brush Update issue

you have created open path or stroke &

there is one point selected & illustrator thinks, may be you will change the roundness or curve of that selected piont, in this case illustrator is so smart, when you grab selection tool (Black arrow) you have only that tool & you have still selected one last point, when you select complete stroke, illustrator is so smart & its changes the options in the controle bar to give you facility for applying brush effect that is really nice,you have created new brush in controle bar & applied on stroke, to click on define brush in controle bar it open all brushes for you define your brush, & click out side anywhere it automatic closes that is much better, so that can see complete preview, & about BRUSH UPDATE ISSUE many people don't like to update brush they will creat new brush & will apply, they don't delete brush till they complete their document when they finish they use Default actions also I do alot and in default action you can see there is "delete unused panel Items" in actions for deleting, I use after finishing document (select all unused swatches, brushes, symbols graphic styles), because during the work on document I don't remove or update rough brush sometimes it is usefull.

Align option in Control Bar/panel

Contro bar is great facility to quick apply, why vertical/horizontal distribute space is not in control bar? b/c many users use upper option of align panel, if you need more options you have panel, if every option you you want to get in control bar then why Adobe create panel? & in the cotrol bar you don't have more place for extra options.

( Your Words )

Example control pallete & transform. A good solution to why it was impossible to align the option?     ???

Every time when I select any object/path I see align option in control bar with single or more than one objects.

I am using CS5, in CS5 it happens, if that pic is taken from CS4, may be that hapens in CS4, & CS5 is Improved much better.

About transparency panel : You are really right its additional in CS4 & CS5, before CS4 & CS5 it was necessary & now it is Extra, but also it is better for older users, because I have seen many people using this panel, if you don't like you don't use it, & it is not mistake of Adobe, It is facility. I love Adobe Because Adobe has Given me a nice software.

Message was edited by: Muhammad Amjad Khan Abro

|
    Mark as:
1 2 Previous Next
Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points