i would need to see your PDF and the XSD, my wildest guess is that either your tables have the same name from the node, this means the data get's consolidated into the first table appearance after remerging the data with the PDF. changing the table name could maybe help or the mistake is in the XSD not identifying two different nodes
I create 2 table with same name in two different named subforms amd binded them to the same XSD.
I identified this issue occur bcoz of the XSD table binding . If i remove the binding and test the form, there are no data merging.
If i include the table leval XSD, then the tables data are merging. I cannot remove the binding as i am later need to capture the
user entered data through Java.
Europe, Middle East and Africa