• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 10 to run slowly.

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2010 Jul 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to eliminate Adobe Flash Player 10 Dialog Box, which notes "A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 10 to run slowly.  If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.  Do you want to abort the script?  Yes   No"  ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 06, 2010 Jul 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Make the slow running script faster.

2. Make sure there are plenty of places where your script can be interrupted. See the 3 articles and discussion in http://wrongnotes.blogspot.com/2009/02/concurrency-and-actionscript-part-i-of.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2010 Jul 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply and feedback.

I do not know what "make the slow running script faster" means. And, the articles in the referenced blogspot do not apply to me. This error message will pop up, when no other applications are open and running. There must be something else running in the background that is causing this.

Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2010 Aug 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with Win 7 64 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 22, 2010 Aug 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which website / swf are you seeing this happening?  which browser are you using and which platform (Win, Mac, Linux, etc.)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2010 Aug 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this same error message whenever I am running Pandora Radio. I use Mozilla Firefox on Windows XP.  I usually have to refresh the page, but the interruption is really annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2010 Aug 31, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem.  I only get the message about every 5 days, not every day.  I use Windows XP Adobe Flash Player 10.1.82.76 Internet Exployer 8.0.600.1.187021c

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines