• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to burn a DVD directly from Adobe Premiere Pro CS5

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2010 Sep 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On older versions of Adobe Premiere Pro you could hit File, Export, Export to DVD and it would burn the sequence to a DVD. There was no menu, it just started when you inserted the disk into the DVD player. Now on CS5, there is no Export to DVD option that I could find. I have searched the internet and could only find instructions on how to export to Encore and then burn a DVD. Does anyone know of a way to burn a DVD directly from Premiere? Step by step instructions would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this does necessarily involve Encore in CS5.

This page explains your options:

"Working with Encore and Premiere Pro"

Here are instructions for exporting to DVD:

"Exporting to DVD or Blu-ray Disc"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

That direct capability to burn to DVD was removed after CS2/PrPro 2.0, and it is really a good thing. The authoring capabilities of those earlier programs were very, very limited. Encore was the way. Now, Encore is included, and you will benefit greatly.

For Encore, there is a great forum: http://forums.adobe.com/community/encore/encore_general

Almost anything that you might want to do, is discussed there.

Using Encore is actually a big blessing, though it might not seem so at first.

See you in the Encore forum,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 02, 2010 Sep 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

Is Encore included with CS5 Premiere Pro stand alone ? My Premiere Pro1.5.1 is working even better with the new computer and after reading about all the issues with CS5 I have serious doubts about changing  ?If you want a normal straight forward Blu-ray DVD of the timeline from Premiere Pro CS5 you should be able to do it. If you have Premiere Elements it does.?????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cuozzo wrote:

On older versions of Adobe Premiere Pro you could hit File, Export, Export to DVD and it would burn the sequence to a DVD. There was no menu, it just started when you inserted the disk into the DVD player. Now on CS5, there is no Export to DVD option that I could find. I have searched the internet and could only find instructions on how to export to Encore and then burn a DVD. Does anyone know of a way to burn a DVD directly from Premiere? Step by step instructions would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Go to file/Adobe Dynamic Link/Send to Encore.

Encore will open

select DVD or BD,

Encore will import timeline and set it automatically to First Play.

Put disk in burner.

Go to the Build tab,

Make sure all settings are correct and burn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann

Is Encor included in Premiere Pro CS5 or do you have to buy it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> Is Encore included with CS5 Premiere Pro stand alone ?

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having troubles burning a DVD using Premiere Pro CS6. It burns and it plays on my computer, but it doesn't play in a regular DVD player. I am wondering how to properly burn a DVD using Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. What I have been doing is creating an MP4 and sending it to the DVD burner by right clicking. Like I said, it works, it burns the DVD but it's missing something if it's not playing on a regular DVD player. Can anyone help me with this. I've been googling YouTube videos on the subject and that's what I have been following. I just can't seem to find something that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where is the build tab?   Why do they have to make buring a DVD so difficult when it used to be so easy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Build tab is in Encore.

If you don't see it, ask here:

Encore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines