• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcut problem in FlexNativeMenu

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2010 Aug 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am developing an AIR 2 application where I use FlexNativeMenu to define the menu for application. The menu is working as expected. However, I have problem with the keyboard shortcuts defined by keyEquivalent property. The shortcuts work but they seem to be triggered no matter where the key stroke is. For example, I define a "Select All" menu item with keyEquivalent Ctrl-A. Now I put my keyboard focus on a TextInput control and press Ctrl-A. Instead of the text in this TextInput being highlighted(the default behavior), the application menu item "Select All" is triggered. I tried to register KeyboardEvent listener on the TextInput to find out what was going on. The listener never got triggered thus I had no clue where the event propagated to. Does anyone encounter similar problem? How to work around it? Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2010 Sep 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry you're running into issues with Native Menu's.  I'll look into this and get back to you soon.  Moved thread to the Problems & Bugs forum.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2011 Jan 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having similar problem (including copy, paste and cut commands). Any thoughts on how this could be resolved?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines