After running a "Check Project" with no errors, when I go to "Build Project" the progress bar progresses through ordering all of the audio and video for the DVD, and then when it starts to burn the content, I get the following error:
"internal software error: /Lassi/Main/XcodeProjects/AuthorCore/../../Sonic/DVDCreator/FormatLib /Vobulator/TitlePlanner/CGOPGrouper.cpp, line 410"
Anyone...please!? Thank you.
If you have CS4, there is an update you need to do
Encore CS4 Roxio component problem http://forums.adobe.com/thread/400484?tstart=0
More on Encore and Roxio http://forums.adobe.com/thread/528582?tstart=0 or direct to
Also... some things that are legal in Windows cause problems
Long File Names Cause Crashing http://forums.adobe.com/thread/588273
And #4 Here http://forums.adobe.com/thread/666558?tstart=0
And This Message Thread http://forums.adobe.com/thread/665641?tstart=0
Thanks for the replies. Sorry, should have provided more info.
I'm on CS5, running on an iMac (OSX 10.6.4). The project has three menu in total (a starting "Language Select" and then a similar menu for English and French versions of the main movies). All the assets are .mov's rendered out of Premiere CS5.
I am going to try shortening all of the .mov file names, and start there.
>going to start over with a new En project
When you do, have Encore go all the way through the steps to create an ISO or folder structure on your hard drive... after each asset/change... so you will be able to pinpoint any bad assets
I had the same problem. I trancoded the video file inside of encore and it created the disc as it should. select the project tab right click on the video file in encore then select transcode settings, set them. then select transcode now then try building to dvd or what ever method you deside. let me know if this helps
I had this problem and decided to do a little trouble shooting. The workflow went as follows: Collected files from different people and various formats. I ran all of these files through Media Encoder CS6 using the preset DVD-MPEG2. After poking around a little I discovered that some of the original files were the problem. I corrected two issues at once, so I don't know which of these is the issue. But they can both be corrected in the same step. Some of the aspect ratios were other than 720 x 480 and the frame rate of some of the offending files was not 29.97 frames per second. I put the files in an After Effects comp that was set at 29.97 frames per seconds, 720x480, D1 DV NTSC (.091) and ran that through Media Encoder using the Dynamic Link. One other change I made that I don't think was an issue, but in the remote chance that is I'll mention it. When building my Encore project I tried to put multiple files in single timelines. This created some automatic wild chapter markers which I deleted. After performing all of those steps the disk burned without a problem.