I've DL the module exampe; from the repository (eg. http://opensource.adobe.com/svn/opensource/cairngorm3/trunk/samples/in sync/) and add the "missing libraries in order to make them compiling.
These are compiling, but when I launch them (the shell application or the sub-module application one by one) I've got an empty blank page.
The libs I'm using are :
Maybe I've done something bad in the configuration (or some files are missing... )
I've also created another simple project from scratch. The project is compiling and working ok. I tried to create a module from this project and call it from a new "shell" project but then I've got the following error while the "shell" appliction is loading the project :
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at com.adobe.cairngorm.module::ParsleyFlexModuleFactory/create()[C:\work spaces\flex4.0betadrop17feb10\Cairngorm 3 trunk\target\checkout\libraries\Module\src\com\adobe\cairngorm\module \ParsleyFlexModuleFactory.as:96]
at com.adobe.cairngorm.module::ModuleViewLoader/addLoadedModuleToStage() [C:\workspaces\flex4.0betadrop17feb10\Cairngorm 3 trunk\target\checkout\libraries\Module\src\com\adobe\cairngorm\module \ModuleViewLoader.as:283]
at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher2()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\pro jects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:11614]
at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\proj ects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:11552]
I've forget : I'm working with flex 4.1.0
Forget the first part of the message (tragetting Insync) I've got it working... don't know why but it seems there was a problem int the generated html - I had to delete it and generate it again.
Still have trouble with my custom application
Good to know that you are able to run the Insync sample App. We'll have a look into your second issue to see whats going on.
Could you post your sample project so that we can narrow down the problem?
Hi Nicolas, and Thx for the fast reply.
In fact I've solved my problems.
There were some namespace error (referencing bad/old cairngorm namespace) and I've forget the tags
which is really stupid...
I've also have some trouble with module generation in the bin-debug folder (I don't know why but one of my module project didn't have the build part "flex application" correctly referenced (eg. the test application based on module was declared but not the module itself... so the module SWF was never generated...)
Now everything is working perfectly and I find the new Cairngorm really gorgeous ! Module is incredibly simple to create and set/gather, Observer/Navigation libraries are really helpfull and injection+event dispatching is genious
Many thanks !!!