• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Executing Database Query.[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2010 Oct 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error Executing Database Query.[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]A problem occurred when attempting to contact the server (Server returned: Software caused connection abort: recv failed). Please ensure that the server parameters passed to the driver are correct and that the server is running. Also ensure that the maximum number of connections have not been exceeded for this server. The specific sequence of files included or processed is: D:\Apps\sitemap.cfm, line: 31

We are getting the above error in coldfusion. Can anyone please help us in fixing the above issue?

The environment used are as follows:

Coldfusion 9

SQL Server 2005.

Thanks,

Satheesh.

TOPICS
Database access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 12, 2010 Oct 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Satheesh,

In CFadmin Data & Services > Data Sources does the Connected Data Sources for your SQL05 database verify?

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2010 Oct 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

When we verify the connection is successful (Status showing as OK). It doesn't show any error.

Regards,

Satheesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 08, 2010 Nov 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Satheesh,

Wow this very thing happen to me today at a site. CFAdmin datasource verify OK however could not CFQUERY db. SQL db could not be turned offline.  I restarted SQL Server and everything worked again. Kicking myself a bit - I should have checked thru SQL query what was locking.

Cheers, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation