• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Captivate 5] Exit button in Quiz Result

Oct 18, 2010 Oct 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All,

I recently created a course in Captivate 5 and I need your help guys...

My production has reached upto the result page. Everything so far went fine but on result page I wanted the user to give an option to exit teh course or revisit the course. To do so I wanted to put to user defined buttons. Already on result page every navigational element is disabled and I cannot insert a new button. Even that is disabled. Can somebody here please tell me how to pur user defined buttons on result page in captivate 5 and provide actions to it?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You cannot put interactive objects on this Score Slide. To mimick what you want, you will have to insert an extra slide after this score slide, where you recreate the items on this score slide and where you will be able to insert your buttons. Do you want to show the score slide, perhaps to offer the ability for Review? Or else, you can just delete the score slide, create a custom slide with the items you want to show about the scores. On such a custom created score slide you will be able to enter your own buttons.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for this quick reply. This has helped me a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2010 Oct 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lilybiri,

I need to do something like what you just described, but not sure how to go about doing it (I, too, want a slide that shows quiz results, with the option to revisit a course). If you have some time, could you explain step-by-step how I would do that recreation procedure that would allow me to implement some interactivity (like a button to go to the branch with the course in it)?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm very sorry but have so much work for the moment that I cannot write out a step-by-step instruction now. Perhaps some of the articles I wrote about Quizzes could help you. I posted some links in this blog posting:

Customize your quizzes

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem! Thanks for the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 21, 2010 Oct 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have multiple modules in a course presentation. At the end of each module there is a quiz. User may complete quiz at different login attempts. The pass score would be for the total of all the modules in the course.

How do i store the score of attempted quiz and combine it to the overall total when the user attempts the other modules at a later time ?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources