• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchasing Burrito(Pre-Order?)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2010 Nov 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have finally decided to purchase Flash Builder and 2 of the main factors was Catalyst support and Mobile support. As I am now developing a project that is using one of each of these in 2 implementations of my project. I was wondering if it's possible to purchase Burrito so I do not lose my IDE once the 60 day beta is up. I don't have enough reason to buy flash builder 4, please let me know what I can do, thank you.

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2010 Nov 04, 2010

We are targeting the release of Flash Builder 4.5 for 2011, but I'm afraid I can't be an more specific than that at this stage.

Thanks,

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

To use the preview release of Flash Builder "Burrito" beyond the 60 day trial you will need a license of Flash Builder 4. As we have not yet announced availability or pricing for the next version of Flash Builder, it is not possible to purchase that version of the product.

If you choose to purchase Flash Builder 4 now, you will need to purchase an upgrade when we ship the final version of the next release.

Thanks,

Andrew Shorten

Group Product Manager, Developer Tools, Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any timeframe/target(I know these things are up to change) that is predicted for the release of flashbuilder 5? Or even a hopeful date?

Also how does this work with FlashBuilder standard since the beta is Pro?

(Oh and sorry about marking as Helpful Answer, I noticed later that it said Helpful and Correct, I didn't notice the Correct option.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are targeting the release of Flash Builder 4.5 for 2011, but I'm afraid I can't be an more specific than that at this stage.

Thanks,

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back to your original question about being able to use Burrito past the 60-day trial period, if you decide to purchase FB4, then you'll be able use your FB4 SN to activate Burrito beyond the 60-day trial. That way you would have the option of using the Burrito Preview up until the time it's fully Released.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2011 Mar 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i also want to use Flash Builder Burrito to extend more than 60days trial,

which one i should buy for FB 4 standart version or premium(pro) version?

so i can use the serial number to my flash builder burrito?

please give me your opinion,

i'm building Mobile Action Scripts apps for blackberry playbook.

Thanks

Richy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all of your help, Now I have no idea whether or not I should get it though for this projects sake because I know my wife won't let me get the upgrade if it comes out too soon after which would leave the project un-done.

But in any case thanks to both of you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2011 Feb 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any news on when the final version will be available? I am hoping for an iPad compatible version soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines