Skip navigation
Ktuluke
Currently Being Moderated

"Free" misunderstanding?

Sep 20, 2010 4:59 PM

When i signed up for the Beta of "Story" i saw there where 2 options, one would include several features, another would only include a single feature. I selected the single feature, thinking that it meant "free utility".

Now i see users speak about the future pricing, does that apply to any kind of "Story" account or just to some kind..in other words, are there free accounts at all, after the Beta has finished?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 21, 2010 4:33 AM   in reply to Ktuluke

Story is free for a year from the date you sign up. So if you have created your account on story today then for next one year you can avail full featured story app completely free.

What would be the pricing mechanism after one year is not yet decided. It might remain free or some part of it free or a monthly or annual subscription model, we are not sure at the moment.

Do you have any more concerns??

Thanks

Adobe story team

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 21, 2010 7:43 AM   in reply to Ktuluke

We have export to pdf which you can use for sharing or taking printouts. Why would you need an export to .doc format?

Thanks

Aurobinda

Adobe Story Team

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 21, 2010 10:46 AM   in reply to Ktuluke

We do have export to rtf in our backlog. It might take some time for us to reach there but we will do it. I hope it solves your this particular problem.

Thanks

Adobe story team

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 21, 2010 11:07 AM   in reply to Ktuluke

When you are close to a year working in story we'll send you some sort of reminder that your free account in story is about to expire please backup your data manually on your disk or elsewhere. We provide various export options like export to PDF, txt, excel and others so you can save your documents to any of the mentioned formats on your machine.

Also after one year we won't delete your data immediately. It would be there on our servers for next few months (not sure about a number at the moment) and if you purchase story you would again be able to use the same account with all your documents present there.

Hope it helps..

Thanks

Adobe story team

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 21, 2010 11:11 AM   in reply to Deepak - Adoby Story Team

Also I want to ask how did you like story? did you come across any issues? Other than export to doc is there any other feature that you like to see in future versions of story?

Thanks

Adobe story team

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 17, 2010 2:21 PM   in reply to Ktuluke

good stuff

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)