I asked because I've been emailed that one of my panels had this issue on Windows 7.
I did some research, and emailed back to the user these suggestions (give them a try - I can't since I have a Mac only):
1) have you used some cache cleaner programs? It seems that cleaning temporary files in this location:
C:\Documents and settings\user's name\application data\Macromedia\flash player\*.*
may lead to issues similar to the one that you're reporting.
2) On Mac it may help to repair permissions - I'm not sure whether Windows has a similar option or not.
3) Please go here:
That's the global security settings panel for Flash. Please be sure that the folders:
In Windows Vista: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CS5ServiceManager\extensions
or C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS5ServiceManager\extensions
(Win 7 should be similar) are trusted.
Let me know if this solve your issue!
There are some items you may check to figure out the problem.
* Run configurator as Administrator. (on windows, right click, and select "Run as administrator").
* On 64bit machine export to folder
"c:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Panels\" for 32bit photoshop.
"c:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\Panels\" for 64bit photoshop.\
* Only Configurator 2.0 works with CS5, and it can open Configurator 1.0 project files.
After export please use file explorer check these folder. if export panel success, you should see a folder with same name as your panel such as "untitled-1".
If still not work, I attached a working panel here.
It's not a gif file, actually it's a zip package. So please download it, and rename to "Knowledge.zip", and extract it to folder "Knowledge", then move this folder into your "Panels" folder, see if this can work.
More information you can refer this page.
There're video tutorial and example files.
wow, I was in such haste to get programming, that I didn't even read about the CS4/CS5 issues with Confg 1/2. I'm an idiot. Got it worked out. Is there any possibility of Config 2.0 supporting CS4 in the future?