• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide playback controls

Nov 30, 2010 Nov 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I am using Captivate 5 and would like to temporarily hide the playback controls when I am providing alternative branching options.

Is there a way to disable the controls for some slides and make them available for others?

Thanks.

Gerard

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gerard

Indeed you may hide the controls selectively. If you want the controls hidden when a particular slide has been entered, examine the Properties panel for the slide and look in the Action panel. There you will find the ability to Assign an action of CpCmndShowPlaybar.

tmp1.PNG

Assign 1 to Show the Playbar and 0 to hide it.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Begin learning Captivate 5 moments from now! $29.95

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcererStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick. So obvious, when you know where to look.

Cheers.

Gerard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2012 Jan 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rick

I'm Currently testing Adobe Captive for our e-learning wishes for the company i work for.

I love the tool and the only three drawbacks for me are that i can't seem to hide the playback controls.

I would like our students to use the button navigation in our e-learnings. The solution you mention here doesn't seem to work for me.

- Another thing i dont really like is that when i set the resolution of my project. Its real hard to change it without starting al over again.

- And i like to be able to edit the htlm file so i can put the company logo on the side's.

Cheers Richard

http://www.photoshoppenvoorkwf.nl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to get rid of the playbar permanently, just go to Project > Skin Editor and deselect the option there for the Playbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@RowWard

That did the job alright !

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources