Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any download for this?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 05, 2010 May 05, 2010

Hi,

For Windows, I don't believe there's any change from CS4 to CS5 regarding this optional plug-in. If you already have it, just copy it over. If not, you can get the CS4 optional package and copy it. (http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4048)

Make sure to copy the 64 bit into the 64 bit app directory, and the 32 bit into the x86 directory. If it doesn't work, sorry 😛 Idon't have a Windows machine at and to test it out. Yes, this will be included in the CS5 posting when it co

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,
May 05, 2010 May 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it isn't available yet, but will be, eventually?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For Windows, I don't believe there's any change from CS4 to CS5 regarding this optional plug-in. If you already have it, just copy it over. If not, you can get the CS4 optional package and copy it. (http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4048)

Make sure to copy the 64 bit into the 64 bit app directory, and the 32 bit into the x86 directory. If it doesn't work, sorry 😛 Idon't have a Windows machine at and to test it out. Yes, this will be included in the CS5 posting when it comes out. I'm trying to get info on the ETA for posting.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wondered if that would work, but after I read the link above, I thought it wouldn't.  Turns out the plug-ins for CS4 work in CS5 too, at least Picture Package does.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2010 Jun 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have troubles by installing the additional plug in! I can see it in Photoshop, but it doesn't work.

Were do I need to install this plug in exactly?

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2010 Jun 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to download the files for the add-ons that include Picture Package. Then you need to extract everything and put all the files into the corresponding directories in your Photoshop installation folder. There's more than one file that needs to be placed in your installation folder. I don't remember everything, but I think photoshop/presets/layouts is one of the folders that needs to be copied to your installation directory. Just cut and paste everything from the files you download and extract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2010 Jun 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply! I's working! I found this out after hours trying.

To place the layers file in the correct folder, that was the problem!

Really handy this form!

Thanks again,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 26, 2010 Dec 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do you extract the files from the picture package?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2010 Dec 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking, "how do you open a zip archive and copy a file out"?  Here's one way:

• Open a Windows Explorer window (note that I did NOT say Internet Explorer).  Open the zip file as though it is a folder.  Navigate down through the subfolders inside it until you see the file you want to copy.

• Open a second Windows Explorer window.  Navigate to the folder to which you want to copy the file.

• Make it so you can see both Windows Explorer windows at the same time, and drag the file from one Windows Explorer window to the other.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2010 Dec 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can download the optional plug-ins for CS5 Windows here:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=4688&fileID=4376

Once downloaded, unzip (extract) the PSCS5OptionalPlugins_Win_en_US.zip package.

Note: If you are using a 64-bit edition of  Windows, then, by default, there are two editions of Photoshop installed on your  computer: a 32-bit edition and a 64-bit edition.

The default location of the Plug-ins folder for the 32-bit edition is            
C:/Program Files (x86)/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CS5 or CS4/Plug-Ins.

The default location of the Plug-Ins folder for the 64-bit edition is            
C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CS5 or CS4/Plug-Ins.

1. From the PSCS5OptionalPlugins_Win_en_US folder, copy

/Optional Plug-Ins/Win32/ContactSheetII.8li plug-in into the C:/Program Files (x86)/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CS5/Automate folder (for both Contact Sheet II and Picture Package) and/or

/Optional Plug-Ins/Win64/ContactSheetll.8li plug-in into the C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CS5/Automate folders (for both Contact Sheet II and Picture Package).
2. From the PSCS5OptionalPlugins_Win_en_US folder, copy the /Presets/Layouts folder into the C:/Program Files (x86)/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CS5/Presets folder and/or

C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CS5/Presets folder.

3. Restart Photoshop.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines