Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

vertical scrollbar in AdvancedDatagrid

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2011 Jan 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

i had a AdvancedDatagid with 100 rows and grouping.

after starting the application, the vertical scrollbar is not displayed. but after expand one entry and close it again, the scollbar is shown.

when i force the vertival scrollbar vie the command verticalScrollbarPolicy, the scollbar is shown but disabled. Again, after expand and close one entry, the scollbar is enabled.

I suppose, the AdvancedDatagid has no idea how much rows are available after grouping. also the navigation via keys don't work correctly. The up-arrow works fine, but the down-arrow not. But when the scrollbar is correctly shown, the navigation via keys works perfect.

After expand and close it looks like the adg calls a method and the rows will be calculate. depending of this update, ther scrollbar will be shown correctly.

can someone tell me, how can i fix it?

In the applicationComplete handler i call the groupCollection.refresh() method and the AdvancedDatagrid.refresh() method.

thanks is advanced

Frank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2011 Jan 06, 2011

I think you are facing https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FLEXDMV-2426 which is fixed now.

If you think it is a different issue, please log a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 06, 2011 Jan 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be a Flex question. Please try the Flex forums here http://forums.adobe.com/community/flex/flex_general_discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are facing https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FLEXDMV-2426 which is fixed now.

If you think it is a different issue, please log a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer,

thank you for your reply.

It looks like really my problem.

My developer envoirment, where the problem exist, is FlashBuilder 4 (4.0.1 Build 277662) whith the SDK 4.1 Buils 16076.

I try to find the release revision 16143 in trunk.

Where can i find that?

Thanks in advanced

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shameer,

can you pleas give me a few additional infos.

The last offical SDK for FlashBuilder is 16076 for SDK 4.1, right?

Hero is for Flex (3), Burrito for FlashBuilder?

Why is there other releases under acronyms. Are they the other components included like the charts.

As i understand, the flashBuilder Burrito is a whole development envoirment and not only an sdk. right?

Thank you

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flex SDK Hero is supported in Flash Builder Burrito. And the links I shared are for the preview releases of both Flex SDK Hero and Flash Builder Burrito.

Also, Flex SDK Hero preview release is included with the Flash Builder Burrito preview release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer,

thank you very much for your helpful answers.

Sorry, to ask again and again.

Do the Flash Builder 4 also Support the preview release Hero or do i have install the burrito before usinig the hero release?

Thank you again

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to install Flash Builder Burrito to work with Flex SDK Hero.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2011 Jan 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer,

thank you for your support.

I try the Hero SDK in Flash Builder and it works. But to avoid other trouble, I will install the FB Burrito.

Burrito will be the next FalshBuilder release, which i have to buy eg. upgrade.

Why is the buggy AdvancedDatagrid not fixed in the FlashBuilder SDK?

BR

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2013 Jul 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am facing a similar issue with AdvancedDataGrid.I have a hierarchial collection in adg.On expanding a row, I need to get scroll bar if the data is long.1st time when I expand, the scroll bar is disabled.When I collapse and expand or do some activity like main datagrid scroll , the scroll bar is working.Can anyone help me get out of this.

I am using flex sdk 4.0 with 4.5 flash builder.

Thanks,

Sindhuri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines