Skip navigation
Ronald Kamp
Currently Being Moderated

Livecycle connector for sharepoint Set Document Content for Office documents

Dec 3, 2010 2:43 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how the LiveCycle 9.5 connector for sharepoint works. It all works like a charm, exept for the set document content activity in a LiveCycle process.

When I have a file named  test.txt on my Sharepoint server, and I execute the process with the "set document content" activity to replace the content with the content of the same test.txt files' content which I changed for the experiment, it gets updated without any problems.

Yet, when I have a file named  test.docx on my Sharepoint server, and I try to replace the content with that of the content of the same test.docx file with altered content, the document content doesn't get updated to the new content.

Is there a certain configuration that I need to do, to make this work or is this a known issue of the connector?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Kind Regards,

Ronald Kamp

Junior Flex/Java/LiveCycle Consultant at iDA MediaFoundry.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 10, 2011 11:54 PM   in reply to Ronald Kamp

Hi Ronald,

I could not get this reproduced at my end. We were successfully able to replace contents of a .docx file as well.

Can you please attach the livecycle process along with the thread in case issue has not yet been resolved at your side?

Thanks

Raghu

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points