We are in the need to create following functionality through mosiac:
1) Add tiles in layout at run time by user.
2) Remove tiles in layout at run time by user.
3) Option for minimize-maximize any tile in layout at runtime.
4) Whenever any tile is minimised or removed from the layout, its operation should not run while loading the tile.
5) User may create a layout according to his wish using available tiles and this layout should persist for the user's session.
Is it possible to create all above by using mosaic. If not, please tell me which options can not be created.
I have gone through the sample code found on adobe site but those are too simple to explain my needs. If there are some other sample code(which can explain my requirement), please send me the links.
1 + 2 is possible with Mosaic today. The ClientDashboard example (part of Mosaic standard samples) shows how a user can add tiles via a menu and remove tiles using the "x" close button in the tile chrome. Adding and removing tiles can be done through the Mosaic client API.
3) Minimizing and maximizing tiles is not yet supported (but something high on our product backlog).
4) When a tile is removed by the user it does not run anymore in the background
5) If you define a dynamic layout (see the Client Dashboard example) the user can re-arrange tiles within the constraint of that defined layout and those changes can be persisted within the session as well as between sessions (user can save view). Users can not change the fundamental layout definitions defined for a panel (that needs to be done in the XML definition of the panel).
Europe, Middle East and Africa