• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eLearning Suite 2 - Presenter will not activate but the rest of the suite is activated?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2011 Jan 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In late December, I purchased eLearning Suite 2.  After many hours of setting up eLearning Suite 2 in Win 7/Office 2010 32-bit, I discovered that Presenter and Captivate do not render fonts well.  So, I built an XP partition and installed eLearning Suite 2.  I used it the next day with no problem and I was quite pleased with the font rendering.

Tonight, Presenter has flipped to "Trial" and will not accept the eLearning Suite's serial number.  I was using Photoshop at the same time and it was activated.  I then tried Captivate, it is activated.  So, why has Presenter decided that it does not want to remain activated?  I purchased the suite for Presenter and Captivate.  I own CS5 Master Collection, Acrobat X, and CS4 Web so I really did not need another copy of Acrobat, Dreamweaver, or Photoshop.  However, having all of the products that I needed in eLearning suite 2 came in handy in my XP build.  I do not have any of my other Adobe products installed on the XP partition.

Any thoughts or solutions?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 18, 2011 Jan 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please have a look at the following post, this might solve your issue

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3207886#3207886

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources