• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player object enters print spooler file

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2011 Jan 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just started, yesterday all was fine.   when I try to print a pic from Picasa it won't print  -- the print spooler file has a SHD file with a flash player object.  I  keep clearing the spooler and emplying the file, but they keep  reappearing.  I uninstalled all adobe programs, but it's still  happening. Windows Vista system 32  HP all in one printer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever you are having weird spooler issues (especially when using HP printers for some reason) you should check out your: "windows\system32\spool\printer" folder and look for "weird" things. I don't know how it happens but for some reason shockwave and other miscellaneous files find a way into the folder and cause all kinds of issues until they are removed. Just an idea that has worked for me in the past. Best of luck to ya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2011 Jan 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks so much for helping, but I need to fix this.  Yes, I'm finding what seems to be the same wierd files each time I give the print command for a pic.  problem is, I have to stop the print spooler, then delete the two files, but then I can onlly print a doc.  if I try to print a pic, it happens again.  the hp printer will not cancel the doc.  and it will not let me print another until I clear the print spooler file.  I tried resizing the pic, but the same thing happened again.  I have deleted all adobe stuff from my c: disk, figure I'll down load it later.  Any other ideas?  I'm going to HP noiw, wish me luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, You may receive more help on one of the other Adobe sites, depending on which Adobe Program you are using. Or perhaps the HP site. Flash Player is a browser plugin so wouldn't have anything to do with your Printer. Maybe Picasa has a support forum also.

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2011 Jan 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since neither the HP or Adobe help desks could answer my questions, I did two things that fixed the problem: 1. I deleted all Adobe products from my system. (I'm trying Fire-fox fix-it instead.) 2. I think this is what really worked - I un=installed my HP Officejet all-in-one, and re-installed it. And, all the photo software was updated and works so much faster and better.

Thanks to all of you for your attention to my little problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines