• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 5 and Skin Editor

Engaged ,
Jul 29, 2010 Jul 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone else have a problem with Captivate 5 locking up while trying to make changes in the Skin Editor?  Mine has done this numerous times.

Also it doesn't keep my changes in the closed caption settings.  I've asked for only two lines and it keeps defaulting to three.

Thank you,

Susan Wright

TOPICS
Project upgrade

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 10, 2010 Aug 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I turned in a bug report when it seemed like the

skin editor froze Captivate 5 when I tried to make a change to the Closed Caption settings.  The answer I got was to make changes to the closed captioning from the Audio Manager.

I hope this might help someone else.

Now I'm having problems with the Skin I create doesn't show in the project once it is published.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2011 Jan 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this problem too. If I try to adjust the line count for the CC settings, Captivate 5 crashes. It is hard to believe that this bug made it to production. The work around is in the Audio Editor view for any slide (squiggly WAV file window). On the right side of the audio editor window, there is a Project CC settings button; this will take you to the settings for line count, font, etc... and it doesn't crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources