• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[locked] Do you like my website?

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2011 Jan 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still hesitate to change from CMS to a simple Dreamweaver design of a website this latest project created with joomla and i just wanted your reviewor recommendations.

[link removed by moderator]

Thank you!

Message was edited by Jochem van Dieten

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still hesitate to change from CMS to a simple Dreamweaver design of a website this latest project created with joomla and i just wanted your reviewor recommendations.

As you have used Joomla for your latest project, you should be asking for feedback on Joomla Forums.  Have you tried at this link:

<http://forum.joomla.org/>

Hope you get the feedback you are seeking.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2011 Jan 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the replies, i can ask in joomla forums i was just asking the dreamweaver experts if they think my website which is based on Joomla if you can compared it (stylish, functonality) with a website designed with dreamweaver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to ask the Dreamweaver experts, you are at the wrong fo

rum. This one is for discussing the forums themselves.The Dreamweaver ones are here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the replies!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, use wordpress, you can download free template with good design!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2011 Jan 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, use wordpress, you can download free template with good design!

I guess this is debatable.  My personal preference is to use Joomla and/or Drupal because these two CMS packages also have free template and other downloads.  It all depends on personal preferences and features required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2011 Jan 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this really a good forum to discuss this matter? Its official name is "Forum comments", and specific product questions do not seem to be welcome according to the warning at the top...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines