It seems that many pages I try to test via the Firebug add-on and Preview Local Source don't render the CSS at all. I tried bumping up the delay to 10, but no love. It seems that pages with more content - that load more slowly - work better. Any help is appreciated as I really like this workflow - when it works!
yeah, we are aware of it and working on coming with a deeper fix.
in the meantime , if you are finding yourself in this below scenario - please try this workaround , it may help.
1. Open Firebug
2. Navigate to "Net" Tab inside Firebug.
3. you will see "Net Panel is disabled" - default
4. On Net Tab , there dropdown menu on "Net" word, Click "Enabled"
5. Refresh your page your are debugging - so Net Panel can load these assets
6. Now Preview in BrowserLab: Local Source
the reason it helps since we are able to fetch these resources from "Net" Cache inside Firebug.
as i said , this is stop-gap workaround , until we solidy our fix.
please give this a try , please let us know if the above steps are not clear - or if it does not fix your case, also please drop a note if the above workaround does help.
thanks for trying : here are quick followups:
To e-mail us the site, u can drop me an e-mail akishnan at adobe dot com