Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

AME fails when attempting a F4V 2 pass encode

Feb 18, 2011 7:45 AM

Hi there

AME is failing to encode properly when attempting to encode an F4V with 2 passes. The encode gets to the end of the first pass, then fails and stops. 1 pass F4V encodes work fine, as well as 2 pass FLV encodes. I've tried with multiple source videos, all different formats, with the same results.

I've tried deleting/renaming my "AMEPrefs.xml" and restarting AME, no good, doesn't help. It's strange because this used to work fine on my current setup, and has only stopped working recently. Any help appreciated. Here are my specs:

AME 5.0.1.0 (64bit)

Windows 7

Thanks!

Jed

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 18, 2011 8:28 AM   in reply to JedR

> Adobe, are you any closer to fixing this bug?

We're working on it.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 1, 2011 6:12 AM   in reply to Todd_Kopriva
                                        25.                                 Nov 9, 2010 3:04 PM                                     in response to:                                     Mikael B                                

Re: 2 pass f4v fails at start of second pass                                                                                        

Our engineers have identified the problem and are working on a fix. We  don't yet have any news on when such a fix would be released.

29.                                 Jan 28, 2011 2:45 PM                                     in response to:                                     Alex - DV411                                

Re: 2 pass f4v fails at start of second pass                                                                                        

> Any updates?

No. I can't comment on when specific software may be released.

Feb 18, 2011
                            Re: AME fails when attempting a F4V 2 pass encode                    

> Adobe, are you any closer to fixing this bug?

We're working on it.

Are You serious?

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 5, 2011 10:41 PM   in reply to JedR

mmm... it's now 6 months later and I'm still having the same problem.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)