Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Signing in

Nov 12, 2010 6:41 AM

I have been trying to sign in to use Adobe Media player recently but each time I get the same silly message.

Our records indicate that you have not accepted the latest version of the Adobe Media Player Terms of Use.

Below is the usaul EULA and the click box below that.

However before you can click on theat another box comes up
"We're sorry your request cannot be completed at this time. Please try again in a moment."

I Click ok try and click on the agreement and then continue. Then go to sign in and the whole stupid pop-ups start again.

Uninstalling removing all data folders and registry entries on the system and reinstalling doesn't chnge things.

Even trying to register with a different Adobe ID doesn't help.

I am assuming that without the sign in completed, the player is pretty useless as the supposed tutorial does not exist and the categories links are effectively greyed out.

Any ideas, or is this a useless tool Adobe have given away free because it  doesn't work?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 16, 2010 9:34 AM   in reply to chargemouse

Same issue here. And videos that I have made on my computer play back but not with

audio. They play fine in other players but not Adobe Media Player.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 7, 2011 1:30 PM   in reply to chargemouse

I don't see an answer to your question anywhere. Did you ever find out what the problem was, and/or how to fix it? I'm having the same issue - getting that same message over and over. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 7, 2011 1:41 PM   in reply to BenGref

Actually, I just noticed another thing that may possibly be related. When I'm in my apps (Ai, Ps, etc) I can't get CS Live open. When I click it (in the top right corner of the app), nothing happens. The rest of the program is fine, but clicking on Live - nothing. It seems like it could be related in some way to the other issue. Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 6, 2011 4:35 AM   in reply to chargemouse

It looks like no one at Adobe, or in fact, the world, knows what is  going on with this issue. I can sign in fine with CS Live, however, I  too am stuck with a useless Adobe Media Player for accessing Adobe  content.

Maybe a registry clean is in order, taking out all the Adobe Media Player references, then reinstalling.

It  is a shame no one knows what is going on - other posts on this topic  have been around for many months with no hint or a reply from Adobe or a  possible solution.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 6, 2011 10:48 PM   in reply to chargemouse

Maybe we should just wait until version 2 comes out. If it ever does - with the number of people complaining about this problem, you gotta wonder why Adobe hasn't responded here.

Cheers.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 19, 2011 8:50 PM   in reply to chargemouse

Hi Chargemouse,

With old due respect I do not see any cslive on the Adobe media player menu.

help please,

Thanks

careque1349

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points