Skip navigation

Configuration Error 5

Apr 30, 2010 7:37 AM

Latest reply: mreddappareddy4u, Feb 20, 2011 11:24 PM
Replies 1 2 Previous Next
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 16, 2010 1:51 AM   in reply to Bjørn Børresen

Hello,

I have been using Flexbuilder 4 for several months now (on Windows Vista) and I regularly get this error and end up uninstalling, running the cleaup utility and reinstalling. But this is becoming intolerable as I am wasting hours of development time. Surely there must be a permanent professional solution, a patch, fix, new version? Please could someone advise me for a permanent solution, other than changing our development tool.

Many thanks,

Calvin.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 27, 2011 9:10 AM   in reply to Calvin87578576

Hi Calvin,

Can you please check for log files  named "oobelib.log" or "amt3.log" in your temp folder,  and attach them  to this thread. If you have any trouble attaching them, please mail them to me. My email id is sudhirm AT adobe DOT com

Thanks,

Sudhir

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 20, 2011 11:24 PM   in reply to Alexandre_Monteiro

The Same problem pestered me for so long first of all you should remove your flash based adobe products and clean your registry using any free registry cleaners like cc cleaner or registry mechanic or tuneup utilities, such that all the traces are removed from the system.

After that reboot your system and then open the folder where flash builder is located and right click it and select run as administrator and install it. This Process should work fine and it went perfect for me.

yours sincerely

m.reddappa reddy4u

|
    Mark as:
1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points