• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I insert Page Breaks in Acrobat X?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2011 Feb 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a 1 page scanned document in Acrobat X Pro.  I'd like to split it at a point I choose into a 2 page pdf file.  Is that possible in Acrobat?

In say Word, I'd just insert a Page Break.  I looked for a Page Break In Acrobat but couldn't find one.  I did find Pages > Split Document but that splits on pages or bookmarks, so not really relevant to my problem.  I could get the scissors out, cut the original piece of paper, and re-scan as 2 pages.  But that isn't ideal for the volume I'll be handling in future.

I'm sure the gurus here will know a neat and efficient way of doing this - or know straightaway that it can't be done - or just point me to something really obvious that was there all along but I missed!  Thanks for any input.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot treat Acrobat as a word processor. But you can duplicate a page and crop the bottom on one page and the top of the other. The problem is there will be no reflowing of the rest of the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Michael.  It's good to rule that out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines