Skip navigation
mumei musha
Currently Being Moderated

Export PDF Form to XML through VBScript

May 26, 2010 11:23 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to automate the export of an Adobe PDF Form to XML, either using the Adobe SDK/AcroExch.App or the PDF Test Toolkit.

I'm wanting to perform this action via a QuickTest Pro Script and thought there might be a funciton already written to perform this action, rather than having to automate the selection of Document>>Forms>>Export Data... from the Adobe Reader Menu and the Export Dialog.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanks in advanced,

Ross

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 25, 2011 4:54 AM   in reply to mumei musha

Hi,

Are you trying to edit the Adobe Test Toolkit ? If yes, I think it’s not easy to edit Adobe Test Toolkit. If you want to export PDF file to Microsoft XML file and Adobe is not working with you, than I will recommend you to try Classic PDF Editor which can easily export PDF files to Microsoft XML files. Classic PDF Editor also done many other type of file conversation like PDF to Doc, XML, PPT etc

If Classic PDF Editor solve your problem, must come back share your important views about this software.

Thanks

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 1, 2011 1:55 AM   in reply to mumei musha

You may checkout the video tutorial of how to convert XML file to PDF file http://vimeo.com/20467374

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points