Expand my Community achievements bar.

Interactive Statements implementation

Former Community Member

Hello!

I'm trying to follow along the instructions in the document IS - Demo Script Implementation. On page 12, row 7, it reads "click on the + sign next to FinanceCorpStatnt Test.".

However I do not have this project in Flash Builder. Besides the new projcect I created, the only other project is "example-financecorp-swf" and there's no DocumentMain.xml in it. The xml files present in this project are FinanceCorpClient.xml and FinanceCorpStatement.xml.

So I cannot move on - could someone please help me out here? 

Thank you for any hints!

Marcos

--------------

ANYONE ???

2 Replies

Level 8

The document is referring to the solution statement that ships with the Interactive Statement Solution Accelerator. 

However, if you have created your own Interactive Statement project, you should still see a DocumentMain.mxml in the src\(default package).  That is, if you created an Interactive Document Project.

First you need the Flash Builder plugin for IS - installation instructions are on page 22 of the Install Guide

Second create the project as a IS project:

• In Flash Builder choose File -> New -> other
  • In the dialog, choose Interactive Documents, Interactive Document Project

dialog.png

• Click Next and give it a name
  • Click Finish

You should now have a project with the DocumentMain.mxml created for you:

project.png

Former Community Member

You may also want to look at the documentation for instructions on how to build and test an interactive statement template using the Asset Placement plug-in for Flash Builder.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/LiveCycle/9.5/PersonalizationMgrTechGuide/WS9c02c67e3880fcf5-5be7883512b...

Ginette