• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfselect bind error

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2010 Nov 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded CF 8.0.1 to 9.0.1 on a windows 2003 server.

Under CF 8.0.1 cfselect with bind to a cfc that is stored in a directory under the root, but not the application's directory, functioned fine and showed 4 related selects. After the upgrade to CF 9.0.1, no changes to code etc, js error: Exception thrown and not caught (http://servername/CFIDE/scripts/ajax/package/cfajax.js, line 804 (throw new SyntaxError("parseJSON");). When turning on AJAX logger, the cfc is invoked and returns the value pairs, however the cfselect does not get populated.

What am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2011 Mar 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue, reported as bug 82852 in ColdFusion bug database

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 20, 2011 Sep 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does that mean bound cfselect simply don't work in cf9? i've just tried a single, straigthforward one, and got the same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2011 Sep 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue on one server (ENT) but when I try this on my local dev box it runs fine.

I have not applied the new path that came out last week.  Im crossing my fingers that this will resolve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation