Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Convert to component wizard not working

Mar 14, 2011 7:06 PM

When I run the Convert to Component wizard with the tool, I get a dialogue that I cannot close. I then have to force close Eclipse and restart the project again. The tool seems to work but I cannot close or exit the Dialog window at all.

Then when I restart, the project has the following error:

The container 'LiveCycle ES2' references non existing library 'D:\Apps\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\689\1\.cp\lib s\common\adobe-livecycle-client.jar'

Am wondering if the two things are related?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 22, 2011 2:23 AM   in reply to DarrenBiz

Hey,

According to my knowledge, the main function of the LiveCycle Workbench ES Component Development Tool is the New LiveCycle Component Wizard and the Editor on component.xml, while the Convert to component wizard you mentioned is not a part of this tool .

Could you help explain the usage of "Convert to component wizard" in details, I am wondering if this wizard is introduced by other elicpse plugin but not this Component Development Tool.

Thanks a lot for using our procuct and sharing your experience.

Rex

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 23, 2011 2:17 AM   in reply to DarrenBiz

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that, the feature of Convert to component wizard was not ready in the release build you installed. Please do not use this feature on your work any more.

I could say sorry again for the bad user experience and the inconvenience introduced by this issue.

Thank you again for sharing the problem with us and descripting it in details.

Rex

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points