Skip navigation

Thoughts and Prayers for All in Japan

Mar 11, 2011 8:37 AM

Latest reply: Bill Hunt, Apr 8, 2011 9:42 PM
Replies 1 2 Previous Next
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 21, 2011 3:08 PM   in reply to Christopher Duncan

--------------

Of course, cognac was involved so I'm sure there was some drooling.

---------------

thank God you graduated from tequilla !  you woulda never finished it on that horrid stuff.

I can almost smell certain brands of cognac just thinking of it....  was it something that started with a " D " ?

you will be maybe happy to note " my nose" is back on the drawing board.....

your music makes it happen to get interest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p8dy_q87-E&feature=mfu_in_order&list=U L

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 21, 2011 3:54 PM   in reply to Bill Hunt

---------------

I always referred to Arthur as the little guy with glasses and round  ears. I never knew what he was.

Thanks, I feel better now,

--------------------

I know...I feel better too...

I dont even care whether an arrdvark (sp?) is even remotely looking like "arthur"....in real life...its just such a relief to know that its supposed to be SOMETHING other than a stupid drawing with round ears and eyeglasses and so on.....gives me a sense of relief.

ps. no wonder kids turn to drugs ....if we try to convince them that an arrdvark and arthur are similar... might as well just get high ( kidding of course ! )  nothing is worth getting "high" for...give up ...get stupid....nothing is a good reason to give up

??

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 22, 2011 6:48 AM   in reply to Christopher Duncan

Chris:

Let me know a good time.  We'll stop by.  Looking forward to it.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 22, 2011 7:45 AM   in reply to Bill Hunt

Komodo dragons escape from Indonesian zoo....look for more of this type activity !

Godzilla has requested the assistance of fellow reptiles in the elimination of atomic threat in Japan...

The Komodo dragons, after stowing away on a cargo ship bound for Japan, will join others at the crippled Japanese atomic power plants to ascertain damage and restore power to cooling equipment, etc.

komodo-dragons.jpg

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 25, 2011 11:33 AM   in reply to Chuck A. McIntyre

> Let me know a good time.  We'll stop by.  Looking forward to it.

Will do, man. Dealing with a bit of scheduling chaos, will give you a holler when we get everything settled down.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 25, 2011 11:34 AM   in reply to able123

Well, my cognac of choice is Courvoisier. Smells better than tequila. 

Speaking of smelling, can't wait to see My Nose in glorious 3-D after all the graphics stuff you've been playing with!

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 25, 2011 2:02 PM   in reply to Christopher Duncan

UG !

have been bad with cognac and tequilla and just about EVERYTHING....come to think of it...can't drink ANY hard liquor anymore...makes all the cells in my body shake with fear just to THINK of it.

3d stuff is moving along...am now going to start on the "wheels" ( axles, etc...which eventually ( chapter 9 ) will get animated )

its gonna be A LONG TIME before I'm even CLOSE to doing any real stuff on my own with this program...using models.

I will probably be able to do animated title sequences and simple stuff like that ( with animation, particles ( smoke, fire, clouds, water, etc) fairly soon though.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 28, 2011 5:45 AM   in reply to able123

Snake at Bronx zoo takes off , joins other reptiles on way to Japan to help Godzilla fix the atomic reactors !

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/03/27/new.york.missing.cobra/index.html?hpt =T2

|
    Mark as:
1 2 Previous Next
Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)