• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Run FlexPMD on selected resource" - what it does?

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2011 Mar 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm usually invoking FlexPMD for a current file by right-clicking the editor and selecting FlexPMD > Run FlexPMD. I'd like to bind this command to a keyboard shortcut so I went to Preferences / Keys and found "Run FlexPMD on selected resource" command there. However, mapping it to a shortcut and executing it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Borek

TOPICS
FlexPMD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 30, 2011 Mar 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Borek,

I have no time right to have a look at what might be going behind the scenes (I'll have a look at the code next week).

But here are some suggestions on different ways that might help:

1. You could add the FlexPMD nature to your project. this way every time you compile a project flexpmd would executed incrementally in the modified files

2. You can install a yet-to-be-released version of the plugin from here www.rialvalue.com/flexPmd/updateSite this version has a "FlexPMD outline View" that will list the bugs in the opened file and will update (execute Pmd on the file) every you save it

HTH

Xavi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines