• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to update FlashBulder 4 to FlashBuilder Buritto?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2010 Nov 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have installed FlashBulder 4 as standalone and I activated him.

How to update FlashBulder 4 to FlashBuilder Buritto?

Can I install Butitto without removing the FB 4?

Do I need to deactivate FB4 before installing Buritto?

Do I need to uninstall FB4 before installing Buritto?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 14, 2010 Nov 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Flash Builder 4 is the currently released version, and Burrito is a Preview (Beta) version, that can be installed alongside FB4. There's no need to uninstall FB4 before installing Burrito, or vice-versa.

They install into separate locations by default, and will run independently from one another. Licensing is also independent - Burrito will run in its own trial period until you activate it with a serial number. You can use your FB4 SN to activate Burrito, without affecting your existing FB4 activation.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2011 Apr 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will FB4.5 be a chargeable upgrade from FB4? And I currently use FB4 alongside Dreamweaver (for PHP coding only) -  will there be an upgrade path from that combination to FB4.5 for PHP?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 19, 2011 Apr 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having troubles activating Buritto.. I was able to get a new serial for Paninni.. and the site says too follow the same process for Burrito.. I do, and get the same serial which does not work..

Any ideas?

I called customer support and they said to post here..

Thanks

Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2011 Apr 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

What is the error message you are seeing when you enter the serial number?

Can you please send me amt3.log and oobelib.log files? They are located under %temp% in win and /tmp in Mac.

Also may I know which burrito build you are using and how you obtained the serial number?

Please mail the details to me at deeptika (at) adobe (dot) com.

Thanks,

Deeptika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines