flexunit breaks when using -load-config

Apr 29, 2011 Apr 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I dump the compiler options using -dump-config=config.xml

2. I then load those options using -load-config+=config.xml

3. I can no longer right-click and 'Execute FlexUnit Test'

The error says: unable to open c'onfig.xml'

However, if I clean and build the project, it's just fine.

TOPICS
FlexUnit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: This is for a Library project. It seems to work fine for a regular project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, sorry but i dont know that there is much we can do to help. this sound like a flash builder bug. these forums  are for the open source flexunit project. the execute flexunit stuff inside builder was implemented by the flash builder team and is not part of the project nor maintained outside of adobe engineering. i would file a bug at bugs.adobe.com and post the bug number here. i can try to get some attention drawn to it, but we dont even have  access to that source

mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaround, could I create an ant task to run the tests for library projects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can. the other thing you can do is make a separate regular project and add the tests in the library project as an additional source path to the project. that is what i generally do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines