• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eclipse / CFBuilder - Keep Views Open

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2011 Apr 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started  working on CFBuilder (Eclipse based IDE), and so far love it.. but one  frustration is when I open a view, such as Navigator or Dataview, then  click in the editor to do some coding, the views close.. Sometimes I  need to view the contents of the views while coding..

I have looked all through Preferences, search Google but can't find any option or mention of this.

Help!!!

Many Thanks

Jason

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 30, 2011 Apr 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that you have your coding tabs maximized.  Double click on your current coding tab and see if that changes the behavior. I think the keycommand is either ctrl+m (cmd+m) or Ctrl + T + M

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2011 May 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks 12robots.. I'm not exactly sure I understand what you mean by "Double click on your current coding tab" but you certainly got me lookig into the right places.

I had minimized the views.. this allows me to open the view, but it minimizes again when I take focus off it.  If I 'restore' the view, it opens and stays open.. To restore the view I justed needed to click on the panes button just above each view.

Thanks again 12robots

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation