I m new to iphone.
I have downloaded Packager for iphone from http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/packagerforiphone.html on my
mac OS X 10.6.6. Also I have registred as apple developer. Those all things I have completed. Now when I m
following steps from http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/20677 I m getting some problems.
There I need to create a xml file in my project directory, I am confused here in which project directory
means in directory where my HelloWorld.xcodeproj is located OR somewhrer else...........???
And if somewhere else then Where?
I tried with creating xml file in project directory where my .xcodeproj file located. Then, when I followed
step 2:Compiling the IPA file, agin " Open a command shell or a terminal and navigate to the project
folder of your AIR application" means where?
But here also I considered the same folder & did execute "pfi -package -target ipa-test -provisioning-profile
PROVISIONING_PROFILE_PATH SIGNING_OPTIONS HelloWorld.ipa application.xml HelloWorld.swf Default.png icons"
with my arguments on terminal. There I got error as
-bash: pfi: command not found
Please help me out..
I m not getting where I m doing wrong..
Thanks in advance.
Check List and Configuration to install packager for iphone:
1. Open flash CS5 (must need) -> Help -> Updates (Complete the updates to the latest one which supports packager for iphone)
2. Download AIR 2.6 SDK (latest version which supports both packager for iphone and android)
Extract it and keep the AndroidSDK folder in the c:\ folder or somewhere to your convenient
3. The packager you downloaded is the little previous version, Get the latest one from the following link:
1. Important: run the Flash Professional CS5 Update 11.0.2 by selecting Help > Updates...
2. Upon completion browse to the Flash installation folder. Typical location on Win: C:\Program Files\
Adobe\Adobe Flash CS5\, Mac: Applications/Adobe Flash CS5/
3. Rename the PFI folder to PFI_old.
4. Move the PFI folder from the extracted zip file to the Adobe Flash CS5 folder.
NOTE: If the PFI folder does not exist, it means you have selected not to install the iPhone Packager.
Uninstall Flash CS5 and run the installer again then follow the above steps.
4. To test your app with ipa-test give a try with the following batch file also have sample.xml file change according to your needs:
Copy and paste the above to the IE and download it.
Hope it helps
Europe, Middle East and Africa