Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this possible?

How do I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2011 May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to without issue, find the 'Installed Flex SDKs' settings in the Preferences window and add the 4.5 SDK there. After adding your new SDK either check the box next to 4.5 to make it the default or to change it per project you need to go to the project settings and change the 'ActionScript Compiler' settings to 'Use a specific SDK' and select the new SDK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 17, 2011 May 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also recently tried switching from SDK 4.1 to 4.5, the issue I have is when running the debugger it prompts an error saying "Required Adobe Flash Player version not installed" .  Is there a way to set the path to the FlashPlayerDebugger.exe in FlashBuilder? Or are we forced to run the installer each time we want to debug against a specific version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay guys i'm sorry but is there a free upgrade to Flash Builder. My Flash Builder says version 4.0.1 (build 277662) Is there a way to upgrade this without a cost to me?

I just purchased the Master Collection and shortly after they released 4.0.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fb4.5 should come along with master collection 5.5 call sales.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues using 4.5 in FB 4.0

Every time I create a new project and target 4.5 I get the following errors:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
1084: Syntax error: expecting rightbrace before csstesting
Line 24Flex Problem
1084: Syntax error: expecting rightbrace before end of programtesting
Line 447Flex Problem
1084: Syntax error: expecting rightbrace before stesting
Line 24Flex Problem
1093: Syntax error.testing
Line 24Flex Problem
1093: Syntax error: A string literal must be terminated before the line breaktesting
Line 24

Flex Problem

keep in mind the is a new project targeting the 4.5 SDK in Flash Builder 4.0. I have done nothing but create the project.

If I create the project with 4.1 SDK in Flash Builder 4.0, there are no issues.

Can someone confirm this is an issue with using 4.5 in FB 4.0 or share a solution to resolving the issues?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I know this is after a long time...but can anyone confirm if we can use the 4.5 SDK or 4.5.1 SDK with Flash Builder 4 ? without any problems ?

Will the Flash Builder 4.0.1 update help ? Or if there 'is' some problem with using FB4 with SDK 4.5 then is there some kind of update patch for this ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I actually switched to IntelliJ and haven't looked back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines