• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seek bar updation in DVR

New Here ,
May 29, 2011 May 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently i am working with the dvr functionality here i need to set the seek bar for the video. This could be used to seek the video to the particular position. I don’t know how to set the maximum time on the seek bar dynamically (Since its DVR maximum time will be increase if publishing video is continues) . I think through the metadata we can get the total time of video Tell me how to call the metadata externally .Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2011 May 31, 2011

I would suggest you to go through DVRCast application @ http://www.adobe.com/products/flashmediaserver/tool_downloads/ . It has DVRCastPlayer which plays DVR content, there you can see it uses DVRManager class which basically does all those stuffs which you require.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2011 May 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest you to go through DVRCast application @ http://www.adobe.com/products/flashmediaserver/tool_downloads/ . It has DVRCastPlayer which plays DVR content, there you can see it uses DVRManager class which basically does all those stuffs which you require.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2011 Jun 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear amith,

Thanks for your reply. as i am new to the flex i am unable to understand that dvrcast application. and they are given implementation examples in flash. please can u give me the sample code for seek bar updation in flex.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2011 Jun 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2011 Jun 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestion, I have gone through that video tutorial.They are using the DVR options but they are playing the recorded file not a live one . My case is live session will be going on one place . same time another one will receive the live video through DVR functionality that time i have to move seekbar and update the maximum value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2011 Jun 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is one sample client application for playing DVR content also when you download the DVRCast zip file from http://www.adobe.com/products/flashmediaserver/tool_downloads/.

Extract the zip file and you will get client application at "dvrcast1.2\DVRCast1.2\adobe\fms\samples\dvr_client_test\source".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines