Skip navigation
Leotmm11
Currently Being Moderated

New Elearning User - Support and Upgrade question

Jun 3, 2011 12:46 AM

Hi

I am having a lot of issues with trying to get customer support via both the chat and telephone support lines. I bought the Elearning suite 2.0 on the 26th May only to find out 2.5 has been released on the 29th !!!

I can't seem to get hold of anyone to discuss the possibility of an upgrade considering the product was released 3 days after I purchased with no forwarning.

Does anyone know how I can progress this??

So far I have had MAJOR issues with the install of Presenter Pro - the support was terrible (waited on hold for a total of over one and a half hours waiting for support only to be palmed of to four different people) the pre-purchase support person promised to email details, training options etc etc and info for Adobe Connect - that was around four weeks ago and still no information - plus I can't seem to get hold of anyone to track it down either!!

HELP a frustrated first time Adobe customer - Does anyone know ways to be heard with this company ???

Cheers 

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 3, 2011 2:24 PM   in reply to Leotmm11

Normally, if you buy a piece of software within 30 days of release announcement, you can get a free upgrade. Typically it takes a little while to shake out. It's not normally advertised loudly. Tech support may simply be unaware of what is on offer here, as it may not be officially possible to get the free upgrade yet.

Steve

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 4, 2011 6:55 AM   in reply to Leotmm11

Check this out ... free upgrade policy

http://prodesigntools.com/grace-period-free-upgrades-adobe-cs5-5.html

"Adobe Answer (to all): Hi Everyone, if you’ve purchased CS5 recently you may qualify for our free upgrade. If you would like to find out if your CS5 purchase makes you eligible for an upgrade, please contact customer support on this page."

Links to Free Upgrade Policy from Adobe on this page http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/153/tn_15304.html?PID=2159997

That page includes phone number to contact etc.

Steve

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points