Skip navigation
Marthamoonlight
Currently Being Moderated

I only want my signature on the document.  How do I do that?

Jun 5, 2010 1:59 PM

I only want one signature (mine) on a document, as in signing a certificate page at the end of a transcript.  Is there a way to do that?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 8, 2010 10:50 AM   in reply to Marthamoonlight

Currently, we only support signatures for two or more parties.  However, we are receiving lots of feedback that folks would like single party signatures.

-Bill

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 11, 2010 9:48 PM   in reply to Marthamoonlight

Interesting workflow! I keep forgetting about all the hard working court reporters out there. Sounds like a good idea and I hope this change can be made.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 3, 2011 11:24 AM   in reply to Marthamoonlight

That would be a great feature if that were possible! I need this program to complete my college tuition forms! LOL!

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 24, 2011 11:48 PM   in reply to billsign

Here is some feedback:

A) Maybe you may want to put , I don't know, put that in big RED LETTERS in the front page so people do not waste their time with a service they cannot use.

B) Working on it? Did anyone at Adobe thought: "Hey, maybe only single individuals need to sign the document?" That is what I call a "massive lapse of logic".

So for single individuals eSignature is useless....until you figure that out.

Also, your Flash-based Profile editor fails at allowing Mac users to put in both a profile name and an email, thus we cannot edit profiles.

Sorry, but rather frustrated by this at the moment.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 4, 2011 5:17 PM   in reply to billsign

Great!......I just wasted my time trying to sign documents from my real estate agent.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points