Expand my Community achievements bar.

ConnectSessionContainer must be contained within the <Declarations> t

Former Community Member

'ConnectSessionContainer' declaration must be contained within the <Declarations> tag, since it is not assignable to the default property's element type 'mx.core.IVisualElement'.

i am following the tutorials but keep on getting one error after another

I want to deploy this in an AIR app

I went from using LCCS flash player  10.1 vesrion  -> 10 and still issues...

first it was

Could not resolve <rtc:AdobeHSAuthenticator> to a component implementation

and now this

Is there a fully working flex/air demo available so I can check all my settings

8 Replies

Former Community Member

I cant find a place to add the specific flash player I am targeting with my AIR app properties - could be the issue

Why are these settings  so sensitive - I am really frustrated - the "simple" examples does not work for me

I even have RED5 going but cant get this solved

Level 4

Yeah a working sampleApp is in: <path to the SDK>/com.adobe.lccs/sampleApps/Recording/ ( the container is an MXML component, you probably want to init the ConnectSession class on your own if you want to avoid the default flow )

You'll obviously need to setup your webdav for the recording based on PDF attached here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/860525?tstart=0

Hope that helps

Alex

Former Community Member

It is still not a full AIR app

"The folder does not contain a valid Flash Builder Project."

I cannot import it

I think my problem must lie in some obscure setting/configuration of the air runtime

My adobe LCCS swc is referenced correctly and I declare

xmlns:rtc="http://ns.adobe.com/rtc"

as per example

and when I start to type <rtc

it gives me code-completion of possible components

but the error stays :

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
'ConnectSessionContainer' declaration must be contained within the <Declarations> tag, since it is not assignable to the default property's element type 'mx.core.IVisualElement'.    chatComponent.mxml    /bhServerApp/src/components    line 219    Flex Problem

1067: Implicit coercion of a value of type com.adobe.rtc.session:ConnectSessionContainer to an unrelated type Object.    chatComponent.mxml    /bhClientAppFromCatalyst/src/components    Unknown    Flex Problem

1176: Comparison between a value with static type Object and a possibly unrelated type com.adobe.rtc.session:ConnectSessionContainer.    chatComponent.mxml    /bhClientAppFromCatalyst/src/components    Unknown    Flex Problem

and so on...

Level 4

1) Yes it's not a full AIR app, but you can create an AIR app yourself and manually import those files.

I'd suggest the folllowing:

1) Create a new Flex project

2) Copy paste the 3 files ( Recording.mxml, Playback.mxml, PlaybackBar.as ) into your newly created project

3) Add the LCCS swc to your project's lib path

4) Build the Recording.mxml and Playback.mxml

If you get these steps working then you can try creating a new AIR project and doing the same.

Former Community Member

Sorry - but this is still driving me crazy I just keep on getting errors - the basic examples just does not work for me

I wan to incorporate this in my own project obviously and not just run basic examples -

Are there any other things I need to do - like declare

-swf-version=12

I saw in my own project although I specifically have both spark and halo selected (mx and s) the

xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"

declaration was missing in my mxml file

rtc cmponents are build with halo right???

so the

<rtc:ConnectSessionContainer

does not want to reside in a spark environment???

- although the examples have it this way

- I still get this error

-----------
1067: Implicit coercion of a value of type com.adobe.rtc.session:ConnectSessionContainer to an unrelated type Object. 

Flex Problem

1176: Comparison between a value with static type Object and a possibly unrelated type com.adobe.rtc.session:ConnectSessionContainer.   

Flex Problem

Child elements of 'WindowedApplication' serving as the default property value for 'mxmlContentFactory' must be contiguous.  

Flex Problem

------------

Former Community Member

Hi,

Could you post a small bit of code that shows this problem? Also, which Flash Builder are you using?

thanks

nigel

Former Community Member

I am using Flash Builder 4.5 (for PHP)

It seems that even though I did select spark+Halo components in my Project build propertie, the

xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"

declaration was not automatically added to my mxml file

I have to add it manually where-ever I use any of the lccs components or declare

xmlns:rtc="http://ns.adobe.com/rtc"

I do not know if declaring mx before rtc is necessary - that might also have caused the app to throw errors

- I'll test it later

- Lifecycle components are build with the Halo framework nd needs the declaration in the header of the xmlns file

Also - I am using the lccs.swc library for player 10.1

my target platfrom is 10.2+ anyway - and I would love to target 10.3 to try the noise cancelation

thanks for the interest in my issue - it has been solved now

Level 1

I've got same issue. How did you solved it?