Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download for Adobe Photoshop Elements 8

Jun 12, 2011 Jun 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where I can download Adobe Photoshop Elements 8? I have  the original, retail box with the certificate of authenticity on it. In  the box is the disc's case with a sticker with the serial number on it.  I'm just missing the disc and the only thing I can find on Adobe's site  is the download for the newer Photoshop Elements 9.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

While we only include the option to download a trial of the current version of any of our links, the following link includes information for an alternate means of downloading trials, including older versions. Please read the instructions very carefully, you will be directed to another website to complete the download:

Looking for direct download links for Creative Suite trial versions?http://forums.adobe.com/thread/981369

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 14, 2011 Jun 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes indeed, very poor support. I just got off a chat session with Adobe Support who told me that they can't help. But they did offer to sell me the new version. Very helpful... NOT!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jun 14, 2011 Jun 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You might like to read these two message threads

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3639301#3639301

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2745421#2745421

Hope that helps

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 19, 2011 Jun 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to this discussion, there may be issues with the serial number as I believe the numbers distributed on the boxed versions may not work with the downloaded versions and visa-versa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David,

Thanks for that. I thought I had read that somewhere when I made the last posting but a search couldn't find it.

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not 100% certain but I'm sure I've encountered this myself. I think it's a precautionary measure to prevent people pinching the serial number from boxes in shops and then going home and downloading the trial on the back of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While we only include the option to download a trial of the current version of any of our links, the following link includes information for an alternate means of downloading trials, including older versions. Please read the instructions very carefully, you will be directed to another website to complete the download:

Looking for direct download links for Creative Suite trial versions?http://forums.adobe.com/thread/981369

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines