Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

I can't open folio files on acrobat.com any more

Jun 14, 2011 6:02 AM

Is this a glitch? Yesterday it was working fine, today, when I double click on the file, nothing happens.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 14, 2011 11:55 AM   in reply to duncan93

Hello, I can't open my folios too. What's wrong?

Tks

Renata

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 14, 2011 1:41 PM   in reply to renatakuhn

It's recommended that users open their Folio files from the Folio Producer Organizer. The Folio Producer Organizer and Editor are only available to users who are entitled to these services through licensing of the Digital Publishing Suite. If you are entitled, and still not able to open the folio files from Acrobat.com, I believe it is because the DPS licensing agreement has been updated, and you need to read and agree to the new EULA. Try clicking on your folio, and choosing Open in New Window. If it shows you a new EULA, and you agree to it, I believe it will restore the ability to open the folio files from Acrobat.com. That said, the recommended method is to open from the Folio Producer Organizer. If you're not entitled to the Digital Publishing Suite through licensing, then I suspect a loophole of sorts has been closed, as you shouldn't be able to open the folio in that case.

Sincerely,

Matthew

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 14, 2011 2:07 PM   in reply to Matthew Laun

Bitte nicht mehr schreiben .  Ich verstehe die Sprache nicht .

Edel sei der Mensch , hilfreich und gut !

Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:42:57 -0600

To: jelli1harald@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: I can't open folio files on acrobat.com any more Re: I can't open folio files on acrobat.com any more

It's recommended that users open their Folio files from the Folio Producer Organizer. The Folio Producer Organizer and Editor are only available to users who are entitled to these services through licensing of the Digital Publishing Suite. If you are entitled, and still not able to open the folio files from Acrobat.com, I believe it is because the DPS licensing agreement has been updated, and you need to read and agree to the new EULA. Try clicking on your folio, and choosing Open in New Window. If it shows you a new EULA, and you agree to it, I believe it will restore the ability to open the folio files from Acrobat.com. That said, the recommended method is to open from the Folio Producer Organizer. If you're not entitled to the Digital Publishing Suite through licensing, then I suspect a loophole of sorts has been closed, as you shouldn't be able to open the folio in that case.

Sincerely,

Matthew

>

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 27, 2011 7:20 AM   in reply to duncan93

The problem here is: the browser (Safari or Firefox) keeps spinning and does not show the new EULA...?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points