• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder + unit tests = Unknown error generating output application.xml

Jun 14, 2011 Jun 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see my initial forum post here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3730193

This forum does not let me mark my initial post as "not answered" (re-opened) and it seems the dev is not going to respond to it as-is (maybe because he does not know)... so I'll re-open it this way

An update to my initial post:

• I am now seeing this on Flex 4.1 projects as well. Both AIR and Flex Library projects.
  • It appears to be some kind of race condition. Sometimes unit tests will launch on the first try, other times it takes 4-5 tries. If I keep the unit tests application XML open in the background, even on successful launches I see that the <content> node is re-written to contain the square brackets.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2011 Jun 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not in office, hence the delay. I have replied to your post at http://forums.adobe.com/message/3730193

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 15, 2011 Jun 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Sudhir. I had just assumed that you were not getting the notifications since the ticket was marked as "answered".

I appreciate your help in this matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines