• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound But No Video Adobe Flash Will Not Show My MP4 Video

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2011 Jun 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am very new to this forum as well as using video online as well. I have however had some expireince and understand the basics.The problem I am having is that the Adobe Flash Player that I am using will play the audio portion of my MP4 video only. The problem did not begin untill after I did a small amount of  audio & video editing of my video then tried to view the video with the same .swf files. ie; "1_ controller .swf" "expressinstall.swf" The folder also contains a "ProductionInfo.XML Doc" a "swfobject .js file" a "FirstFrame Adobe Eireworks file" and the "IE .HTML which contains the conntroller "play button". Is there a setting change I should make in one of the files, since the video can be viewed on my computer with "RealPlayer"?  I need the Adobe Flash player to work. Here is a little more info: I am using a Microsoft Vista Home premium 64-bit OS. I have Adobe 10.1 downloaded and installed on my computer. I don't think that I have the Adobe Flash player configuered wrong because as I said before I can use it to veiw the same MP4 Video before minor editing. The videos are in the proper format. Can anyone help me? Your help will be graetly appreciated.

Thank you,

Tontyp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are confusing me; first you talk about MP4, then "1_ controller .swf", "expressinstall.swf", "ProductionInfo.XML Doc", "swfobject .js file", "FirstFrame Adobe  Eireworks file" and the "IE .HTML"...

Are these local files?  How do you attempt to play them - with the Flash Player browser add-on?  The Flash standalone player?

Please clarify...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be somewhat confused myself. These are the files that are located in my MP4 movie file folder. They came with the video download. I hope that helps. Because I haven't figured out how to see the video as of yet. The thing is that the videos for some reason are not working only the sound.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I still don't understand.  These files are on your local hard drive; how are you playing them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2011 Jun 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry for your confusion, mabey this will help everyone understan alittle better what my problem is.

I downloaded a home video ecourse to my computer hard drive. I then imported the MPEG-4 videos only to my video editing software where I did a little audio and video editing before they can be ready for public use. Included in the ecourse download are anumber of MPEG-4 video folders. Inside each video folder there are a number of files in addition to the MPEG-4 video file, they include in this order. a .html file, a Mpeg-4 video file, a controller.swf, an expressinstall.swf, a FirstFrame.png (Adobe Fireworks) file. a ProductionInfo.xml, and a swfobject.js file.  Before I did any editing to the MPEG-4 file when I clicked on the .html the first frame and video play button would open in my browser (Internet Explorer). I click the play button and the video ran perfectly. After the editing of the MPEG-4 videos exporting back to the same folders of origin they won't show. I can hear the sound and I can see the video controller, what I don't see is my video. Can anyone help me with this? I have tried all I know and nothing has worked.  i don't think it is my Adobe Flash install. By the way I am running a Micrpsoft Vista Home Premium 64-Bit OS. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

TonySan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines