Hi im a noob so any help would be much appreciated.
i have following problem. after following these steps
1. design a wedpage in fireworks with hotspots for navigation.
2. sliced up image and exported to DW into a subfolder in images folder (called layerbits).
3. Opened fireworks slices as html page on DW.
4. Saved as a template to produce DWT.
5. Populated webpages (local view) with the template.
6. created editable regions and good to go.
when altering the image in firworks (paricularly hotspots which contain links) and exporting the DWT folder doesnt alter and therefore changes don't appear on other pages.
1. How do i alter in fireworks then ensure changes filter through to DWT file and therefore site?
2. Is there an easier way to do alter the hotspots (javaspript) without coding in DW?
Ihope this makes sense.
Again any help would be very much appreciated