• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My mozilla crash when youtube flash ads play

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2011 Jun 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just wondering that its that only me or someone also also getting Crash error while trying to access youtube home page that shows big flash ads on header. That cause the problem with browser.

Do i need to install any flash support plugin?

Though i have update my flash player and even i reinstall mozilla but the problem still there.

Please anyone can guide me.

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Necessary Information for Assistance

1. Operating System 32bit or 64bit
2. Browsers Used and Version numbers
3. Go to www.adobe.com/software/flash/about     Adobe will tell you if Flash Player is installed and what version
Use each browser for this. Can you see the Flash Player logo(Red F) animate(spin)?
4. Do you use any adblock or Flash blocking application?

5. If you use Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Manage addons and look for Shockwave Flash Object. Is it Installed and Enabled? It needs to be.

6. If you use Firefox or any other non-IE browser, look in the Plugins and find Shockwave Flash Plugin. Is it Installed and Enabled?

Thanks,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

In addition to what eidnolb requested, could you take a look at the following posts?  Getting this information will help us diagnose the crash further.

How to report a crash with Flash Player

Finding crash logs for Mozilla Firefox

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines